Photoshop makes the color inversion process quite easy. You can flip parts of on entire image. It is possible to invert colors of multiple using the action feature in Photoshop.
What Is Color Inversion?
Color inversion is the process of applying contrasting colors in a spectrum to a selected color in an image. There are many tools available to invert the color of an image, including Photoshop. Photoshop offers multiple ways to invert the color of an image. Here we are invert to describe some of the ways to apply color inversion in Photoshop.
Invert the Colors of an Entire Photo
- First, open Photoshop on your computer. Click open File, and then select the image you want to work on.
- From the top menu bar, select image Adjustments Invert.
- Doing so will invert the color of your photo.
Invert colors using the keyboard shortcut
There is an alternative and faster way to implement the above color inversion process, namely using the keyboard shortcut method. This is really helpful when you need to perform a few tasks in a short period of time. The keyboard shortcuts in Windows are Ctrl + I and Command + I for Mac. Simultaneously press those buttons to apply the inverted color effect.
Invert the Colors of a Selected Area of a Photo
It is also possible to invert the color of the selected part of an image. To do this, you need to select a specific part of an image using the selection tool and invert the colors of that part only. To do this, you need to follow the steps below.
- Open the image in Photoshop.
- Select the part of the image you want to invert using Marquee, Lasso or other selection tools.
- Then go to image Adjustment invert from the top menu bar.
- Photoshop will invert the color of the selected area.
Color Inversion of Multiple Images at Once
Photoshop lets you invert the colors of multiple images at once using the action feature. This process requires only a few clicks, and you don’t have to do it individually for each image. Below we describe the process of creating an action for reversing the color of multiple images in Photoshop.
- Create two folders on your desktop and name “Original Photos” and “Inverted Photos”.
- Save all the Photos you want to flip in the “Original Photos” folder, and when the colors in the Photos are flipped, save them in the “flipped photos” folder.
- Open an image in Photoshop. Go to Window Actions to activate the action panel.
- To “Create a new Action” select create new Action from the Action panel.
- You can rename the new Action by reversing the color of the photo. Then click “Record”.
- Once the Action record starts, click to invert image adjustment.
- This will invert the color of the photos. Save the file by clicking on save as in the Inverted Photos folder.
- To stop recording your Actions, click the Stop Recording button from the Action Panel.
- File Automatic Batch to Batch Click to invert the color of your photo.
- Select “Invert Photo Colors” from the Action drop down menu. Place the folder in the source menu.
- From the bottom of the Source menu, click Choose to select the Original photo folder.
- Ok Hit. Photoshop will automatically invert the colors of all the photos in the Original photos folder and the invertd photos will be saved in the inverted Photos folder.
In Photoshop, I have discussed various aspects of changing the color of a photo. You can use these techniques to create beautiful effects in your design. Try and explore yourself.
If you want to edit photos and you have no time to do that then infotecsourz here to provide you the best photo editing services. You will get the best service from us. So, why late? Get a quote without any hesitation.
You can take a look at our services listed below: